Chat with me

Send me an IM!

Monday, September 14, 2009

INsanity p90x What is next?

Well i am now a insanity grad yeah... Results were really good and i love insanity so much. If you are ready for a big challange then it is for you..
Have a week left of p90x then i will be a grad of that to. Been a really good 90days and Everything is looking up.
Redid my diet for the next couple weeks and still keeping it lower calories as it seems to be working really well and im not running out of steam so why change it!
Today i go turbo jam so im gonna go and give that a shot as it looks really fun and a nice change from insanity and p90x..
Here is my 60 day fit test results
switch kicks 28/116
Power Jacks 33/67
Power knees 52/100
Power jumps 18/52
Globe Jumps 3/14
Suicide Jumps 8/20
Push-Up Jacks 12/40
Low Plank Oblique 15/78

Also went and got agave for my syrup and it is amazing. Taste so good now i can make my bars again..
Well working on my
beachbody coaching site http://www.teambeachbody.com/coachkippo

and my main web site http://coachkippo.weebly.com/

Hope you are having a great day..

No comments:

FREE LEADS

FREE LEADS
Never pay for a lead again EVER!