Chat with me

Send me an IM!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Insanity last day before fit test..

Well tomorrow is my last day of insanity fit test #5 and im so happy.
Ive seen a lot of changes in my body and love what this program has done. I cant wait to get started on round 2!
Today i just finished my dvd i had to record for insanity infomercial and i have to say with the video recorder running it seemed to push me just a little bit more! But it was great and i have lots of clips and then had to do the interview.. I really hope they like what they see and hear would be great to have a spot.
And the other day i called beachbody and found out you can order insanity deluxe upgrade so i will be getting that soon i cant wait to get it!
For the last couple weeks i have dropped my calories by about 400. The first couple days was horrible i was so hungry so often. But then i got use to it and have been doing great, really feel like im slimming down a bit better since i started doing that. So i think ill keep it this way for a while and see how it goes. If needed i will raise it but for now it is working so i will keep it.
Well that is it for now keep digging deep and will have a update again soon.

No comments:

FREE LEADS

FREE LEADS
Never pay for a lead again EVER!