Chat with me

Send me an IM!

Monday, January 11, 2010

p90x again Round 2

Hey well its been awhile but im still on track. Had to cut out insanity because doc says its to much for my foot and even some of the p90x i should watch out for but im learning how to modify alot of the workouts so it doesnt hurt my foot.
So im doing p90x and found most of the workouts are alot easier this time.. Of course after insanity the warmups arent much but still feel like im working so that is a good thing.
Ive spent the last couple weeks really cleaning up my diet and finding new food to eat and to cook .
Some have been great and some well yeah they were alright hahha.. enjoying shakeology it really is great and so many ways to make it and tastes so good.
I got a calorie counter watch which is really cool. Helps me keep track in my food journal how much i put in and what comes out so i can keep even more track of what im doing.
Meeting new people all the time and working beachbody also as it is a great company and can be a good xtra cash job. Ive learned a lot of new things and have been enjoying everything that has come my way.
Might be having a surgery done to my foot in a month so im trying to make everything perfect and ready so when i cant do anything im not destroying everything ive worked so hard to get and achieve.
Well hope everyone is sticking with there workouts and having fun.

No comments:

FREE LEADS

FREE LEADS
Never pay for a lead again EVER!