Chat with me

Send me an IM!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Insanityx UPdate finally !!

Well today is the day i finally became a coach woohooo.. Am so happy Http://www.teambeachbody.com/coachkippo yeah so i pretty much have spent most of the day going threw all the new stuff i have to go over at beachbody but loving it so much. Have a new email address its Kippo@beachbodycoach.com yeah another fun day. Went to the store to get my food for a couple weeks and kicking butt on p90x and Insanity. Love these 2 workouts and feeling great..
Have lots of things going on right now so I'm keeping my self pretty busy and having more fun then i have had in a LONG time.
Well reading up on many things and also reading up on RAW FOODS.. Though i am still kinda learning about it i am very interested in trying it out and seeing how i feel and how i react to it so we will see here soon.
Also have skype group going and it is so much fun we talk about everything and try to help motivate and push each other and all that threw out the day and our workouts. If you don't have it you should check it out www.skype.com Its easy to use and you can just search for me Kippo211 and ill add you to the group.
Well have a great week!!!

2 comments:

G.I.F.T. said...

I'm sooo super proud of you for joining the BB Team as a Coach!!! You're a great inspiration and so many people need a Coach like YOU to help them reach their fitness goals!!! You're amazing!!
If you ever have any questions about eating RAW, let me know!!
Big HUGS to you Buddy!!!

Steph Timms said...

Hey, this is Heyenglish from YouTube! Raw foods are amazing for your workouts. I eat an all-vegan, high-raw diet and I love, love, love it. It totally works for me. I've even gotten my meat-loving boyfriend drinking green smoothies everyday. Gives you so much energy!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey! :)

FREE LEADS

FREE LEADS
Never pay for a lead again EVER!